Put your marketing hat on and identify the best of the two marketing channels/tactics to use for advertising each of these Business Organizations.
Marketing requires a thorough understanding of the entire process cycle which involves:
- Understanding the business and the market that your company is operating in
- Identifying who your customers are
- Coming up with a strategy to meet your company’s marketing needs
- Identifying the channels through which you want to promote your company and its products/services
- Matching your customer’s mood: knowing when and where your customers are most likely to see and more importantly react to your ad goes a long way in defining the success of your marketing strategy
Before answering these questions, think of the following factors:
- Customers react to you, as a business, when you show them what they want to see
- Targeting customers at the right moment and right time plays a big part in enhancing ROI of your marketing campaign
- Reliability and trust are two key factors in any business. It is essential for you, as a business organization, to come across as a trustworthy organization so that your customers can trade their money for something valuable that you offer
Remember, there is no right or wrong option, it’s about choosing the strategy that you believe brings you more visibility and ROI.
The increase in number of designer boutiques not only reflects on the rising demand for designer wear among common public but also indicates a stiff competition among a wide range of boutique stores that are now available for people to choose from.
Positioning yourself in front of the target market in a more reliable manner is crucial to stand out from competition. How would you convince your potential customers that you are a reliable boutique store from rest of your competitors?
You want your car rentals to be the one that people think of every time they find a need to hire a taxi. How would you market it in a way to guarantee that your objective is achieved?
Fitness Apparel brand
The target market for this brand is pretty straightforward. What matters is your approach in reaching out to your target market and attaining maximum ROI through marketing campaigns.
Your flower/bouquet shop is located at a crucial juncture across the city which has substantial number of people, mainly higher middle-class, pass by on a daily basis. How to attract customers to this shop that sells varieties of bouquets and flowers for various occasions?
You know you are an awesome wedding photographer or know people who are good at it and you want to make the best use out of the talent by ensuring they get to work on some projects. How do you go about marketing and see to it that justice is done to the talent?
How do you go about in attracting more customers to your restaurant and make them taste your delicious food? The important aspect in successfully running a restaurant involves attracting customers to your restaurant on a regular basis. And in order to attract customers on a regular basis first impression matters.
Carpet Cleaning Services
You are in the business of ensuring people keep their homes neat and tidy.
Whom do you regard as your potential customers? How do you approach your potential customers and convince them to opt for your service?
The question to ponder about here is who needs CCTV systems. Where are they likely to reach out to get more information about these systems? How do you provide information surrounding the system that people find easy to consume and understand its functionality?
Whom you are going to target here is obvious, but how do you go about doing it and convincing them to take action and join your fitness studio is what determines how successful you are likely to be.
Cosmetic clinics are in the business of making people feel good about themselves. Hence, trust plays a critical factor in this business. Potential customers are likely to do lots of research before even stepping into your clinic. How you earn trust and use it as a stepping stone for your success shapes your success in this industry.